Would you like to join our amazing journey forming global brands with the purpose of helping people experience the world? We are looking for a passionate Digital Designer who loves to translate thoughts and ideas into innovative ads and campaign assets to join our KAYAK Performance Marketing Team, and work across our portfolio of brands: KAYAK, momondo, Cheapflights, checkfelix, mundi, SWOODOO, Hotels Combined and OpenTable.
You are a good crafter, have a flawless eye for design, and are a quick-acting perfectionist. You are able to think freely, show initiative, and bring a project from A-Z – but also work through a pile of requirements with a positive and flexible demeanour. Structure, ability to handle feedback, and ‘make-it-work’ is crucial.
- Please note that we will only consider individuals with strong digital advertising portfolios.
- As a Digital Designer at KAYAK you will be a part of a team that primarily works with crafting global and local digital campaign assets for all brands with main focus on Display, Social & Video (image ads, image overlays, HTML5, videos, etc.)
- As part of an internal agency set-up, you will collaborate with our creative team of digital designers, copywriters, and video editors in the creation of all our campaign and marketing initiatives.
- You will play an influential role in enabling concept development and executing solutions where digital elements, core product and social sphere, as well as editing, maintaining and optimising existing assets into static, video and other emerging formats.
- Collaborate with marketing channel owners to concept creatives based on briefs, and then iterate and optimize based on performance metrics such as CTR, CVR, ROAS and return on investment.
- Participate in broader marketing brainstorms and advise on creative feasibility when evaluating new media opportunities as well as review media performance reports and suggest creative optimizations.
- We have an upbeat, flexible and ambitious work culture, and we expect you to be both inspiring to work with and contribute to the design direction of any projects.
- 2+ years of digital design experience from a similar position at an agency or advertiser
- Strong proficiency in Figma, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Animation/motion graphic skills in AfterEffects is a plus
- Intermediate front-end development knowledge (HTML, CSS, jQuery/JS/GSAP)
- Familiar with Google Web Designer
- Experience with creative asset production for Display & Social activities
- Ensure delivered assets adhere to requested technical specs and needed timelines
- Ability to optimally work on multiple projects at once and to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment with timelines
- Experience with minor copywriting
- Love of digital design and with data-focused approach towards testing, learning and iterating
- Up to date with the latest tech trends
- Passion for branding and pushing the boundaries within brand guidelines
- Strong typography, color theory and compositional sensibility
- Fluency in English
Our mission at KAYAK is to help people experience the world through travel, and provide the world’s favorite travel planning tools. With every query, KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages.
And because our team is always on the lookout looking for ways to make travel planning and trip management even easier, we offer a variety of tools and features such as KAYAK Trips, Explore and Price Forecast and are constantly evolving our app, Facebook Messenger and Slack bots, Alexa skill and related A.I. innovations.
In addition to KAYAK, we manage a portfolio of metasearch brands including: momondo, Cheapflights, SWOODOO, checkfelix and Mundi that together process more than two billion consumer queries a year.
KAYAK is an independently run subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
Benefits and Perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension plan contributions
- Health insurance
- No stupid meetings
- Lunch catering five days per week
- An awesome office in the city center of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
- A great team of social and passionate professionals
- Flexible working hours
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our partners. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.