KAYAK is looking for a Associate Manager, Product Operations to join our AdTech team in Cambridge, MA. You will report to the Director of Product Operations and support the team in building sustainable ad products that perform well for our partners and bring benefit to our users.
- The product operations team is responsible for automating, scaling, and future proofing our adtech systems
- Provide frontline support for our AdOps team on ad products, systems and operations
- Work with the Engineering team to investigate issues and communicate progress to business owners
- Own the problem and be the spokesperson for our Engineering and Commercial teams
- Identify and trouble-shoot errant data trends and propose new functionalities and features based on findings
- Identify gaps in processes and develop ideas and techniques to help improve day to day operations
- Lead global trainings and information sessions for the Commercial team on ad product, systems and operations
- Define and document processes to help client facing teams troubleshoot and identify anomalies
- Help improve and set a new standard for the quality of our systems
Skills and Proficiencies
- Proactive in developing solutions to streamline processes and fix bugs
- Reactive in identifying issues that have a business impact and mitigate risk
- Automate, futureproof, and scale ad operations
- Enjoys problem solving
- Understand and own the problem
- Be the voice of our clients and our Commercial team members
- Clear prioritization - understand the importance of each task and set the order in which they are to be worked on by Engineering
- Keep partners advised on the status of tasks and projects
- Support and onboard new Commercial team members
- Ensuring team members have the resources they need to perform their day to day tasks
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions
- Added bonus if you have SQL and python experience
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of meta-search brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix, HotelsCombined, and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
Benefits and Perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation (plus a day off on your birthday)
- Flexible hours and ability to work from home 1 or 2 days per week
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans with flexible spending accounts
- Headspace subscription
- No stupid meetings, and no meeting Fridays
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist*
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal paid parental leave
Diversity and Inclusion at KAYAK/OpenTable
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
*Currently paused due to COVID