KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager responsible for supporting ad operations initiatives for a variety of airline, hotel, car and vacation clients.
This position can be based out of the Stamford, Miami, or Cambridge offices.
In this role, you will:
- Manage end-to-end life cycle of all advertising campaigns, from trafficking to post-campaign analysis
- Analytically track and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Collaborate closely with sales team to build and maintain relationships with clients, that include ongoing strategic consultation and support
- Drive implementation of client plans across multiple teams and products
- Clearly communicate progress of campaigns to clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work on several competing priorities, displaying critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to adjust as role and business needs evolve
Please apply if:
- 2-4 years of experience in managing advertising accounts
- Proven track record of exceeding client expectations with superior account management
- Solid understanding of online media industry
- Strong analytical ability
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Trafficking experience
- Experience with third party ad servers (DoubleClick, Atlas Solutions)
- Experience with social media buying platforms, a plus
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- Generous paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Free massages from professional massage therapists
- Universal Paid Parental Leave
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note for Connecticut Residents: To receive estimated salary range information for this role pursuant to Connecticut's "An Act Concerning the Disclosure of Salary Range for a Vacant Position", email CTCareers@kayak.com. You must include the name of the position in your request.
#LI - BB1