We are seeking a People Systems Analyst (Workday) to join our growing team. This hands-on role will be responsible for supporting and configuring the Workday application and will require excellent knowledge of human resource business processes and methodologies along with strong analytical skills.This role should have hands on experience in Workday HCM implementation and configuration; along with experience in one or more of the following modules: Absence,
Benefits, Talent, Compensation or Time Tracking. including process design, configuration and implementation.
In this position you will partner with diverse business stakeholders to deliver projects to increase business efficiency and automate business processes in Workday. You will also be responsible for providing technical guidance and end user requests for new features, improvements, issues investigation, plans and processes configuration and complex reports.
● Lead end-to-end functional support for Workday HCM and advanced reporting; along with one of more of the following modules: Absence, Benefits, Time Tracking, Compensation, or Talent Management
● Work closely with the business teams to understand functional requirements and execute them through successful implementation, testing and deployment with required documentation
● Adapt and improve existing methods, tools and procedures to build solutions to deliver on business needs
● Analyze business requirements to find configuration solutions; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
● Use business knowledge and expertise to find opportunities for process improvements
● Craft relevant user guides/training/communication
● Assist the Functional experts on building or updating the policies based on the
implementation of the new features
● Troubleshoot problems, test, and work with stakeholders to resolve issues
● Log, route, and maintain tickets on Zendesk - ticket tracking system
● Design and develop custom reports as required for business users and senior leaders
● Provide guidance and training to business teams & the People & Culture team on the future capabilities of the Workday and adoption blueprint
● Act with speed, while balancing quality and compliance
● 1-3 years of Workday HCM systems experience required as a configurator
● At Least 1 Full Life Cycle of Workday Implementation experience including project management, issue management, data load, communication and change management a plus
● Experience with ticketing systems (Zendesk a plus)
● Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse a plus)
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other's strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and Perks
4 weeks paid vacation
Day off on your birthday
Generous retirement plans
Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
No stupid meetings
Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
Weekly catered lunches
Free massages from a professional massage therapist
Regular team events/excursions
Universal Paid Parental leave
Note: To receive estimated salary range information for this role pursuant to Connecticut's "An Act Concerning the Disclosure of Salary Range for a Vacant Position", email CTCareers@kayak.com. You must include the name of the position in your request.
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.
#LI - BB1