Are you looking for the next step in your Account management career? KAYAK is seeking a talented and highly motivated Associate Account Manager to join our EMEA Account Management team.
We are currently seeking an Associate Account Manager responsible for supporting advertising initiatives for a variety of airline, hotel, car and vacation clients. The Associate Account manager will implement and execute exceptional advertising campaigns across EMEA, utilizing Kayaks internal ad server and Google Ad manager. The role is split between account management (80%) and Ad operations (20%) therefore previous experience in a client facing role and operational experience(Trafficking, 3P Tracking & Tags) is preferred . This role means you will be the main point of contact for clients under your remit therefore you need to be extremely organized, have a high level of attention to detail, and have great presentation skills. This position will be based in our KAYAK London office and report into our Senior Account Manager
• Manage all aspects of advertising campaigns from start to finish (setup, testing creative, tagging sites)
• Analytically track and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
• Collaborate closely with commercial teams to build and maintain relationships with key clients that include ongoing strategic consultation and support
• Drive implementation of client plans across multiple teams and products
• Troubleshooting problematic or under-performing campaigns as and when necessary.
• Work closely with the teams based in other offices
• Report and analyze all advertising trends
Education, Experience, And Skills
• 1-2 years of experience in a Account management role
• Understanding of online media industry. IAB standards and Google Analytics a plus
• Strong analytical ability
• High attention to detail
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Experience with Google Ad Manager
• Strong knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) and reporting (Cognos) tools
• Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel & PowerPoint
• BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of meta-search brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
5 weeks paid vacation
Day off on your birthday
Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
Regular team events/excursions