KAYAK / HotelsCombined Korea
Technical Implementation Consultant
Our team: We’re a global team with different backgrounds and interests. What unites us is an obsession to continually improve. We’re a technology company and tech is at the core of everything we do. We use data and logic to drive our decisions, so we can focus on what’s important. It’s not all work though, we have fun along the way!
Position overview: We are looking for a self-directed, confident person to join our team in Korea as an Implementation Technology Consultant. The successful applicant brings great communication and project management skills and can work without a great deal of structure or supervision.
In this role, you are an important first connection with our partners both on the distribution and the supply side. You are responsible for guiding new partners from the moment they sign throughout the implementation as well as support existing partners in their day-to-day activities. You should be highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Managing and leading multi-month implementation projects
- Being the main point of contact for partners during the integration of APIs and web based applications
- Helping to investigate and troubleshoot various technical issues
- Understanding and translating partner requirements into rule-based technical solutions where applicable
- Gathering feedback from partners about system performance
- Managing client expectations through effective communication and coordination with internal engineering teams
- Building rapport and relationships with key stakeholders in client organizations
- Communicating effectively and professionally in person, over the phone and through email in English and Korean
Skills & Requirements:
- 2-4 years Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role
- Knowledge and experience with web based applications and APIs
- Experience in project management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a wide range of personalities
- Technically minded and detail-oriented background with a passion for problem solving
- Knowledge of software development and testing
- Analytical mindset
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering and/or work experience within the computer and/or IT industry is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- 20 paid holidays
- National pension, Health insurance, Employment insurance, Workers compensation insurance supported by company in accordance with local labor law
- Day off on your birthday
- Casual attire
About KAYAK / HotelsCombined
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel. KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
For more details on us
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.