KAYAK’s iOS apps are used by hundreds of thousands of people around the world every day. Our mission not only is to provide the smartest tools to plan and manage people’s trips – we want to help them experience the world through travel. Do you want to be part of our vision? Do you want to engage with mission-critical systems? Do you want your work to have a direct impact on end users? If your answer to all of these is yes, then let’s get in touch!
We are currently looking for senior iOS engineers to join our team in Berlin. KAYAK is a global company so look forward to collaborating with colleagues from Berlin over Boston all the way to Sydney.
What You’ll Need
- Senior-level knowledge of Swift and iOS development
- Strong computer science background with solid understanding of fundamental algorithms and data structures
- Analytical mindset and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining attention to detail
- Competence in collaborating with non-technical colleagues such as designers and product managers
- Passion for mobile and enthusiasm about building great products
- Efficient English communication skills in both word and speech
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is part of Booking Holdings Inc. and operates sites in more than 60 countries and territories.
Benefits and Perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Annual education budget *
- Free lunch catering three days per week
- Public transportation subsidies *
- Free German classes *
- Free Yoga classes *
- Free massages from Wellnow *
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc
- Regular team events and volunteering opportunities
- Sport teams (Football, Volleyball, Basketball)
- Flexible hours
- In-house gym facilities
- Universal paid parental leave
* currently paused due to COVID
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.