Would you like to join our amazing journey of helping people experience the world?
We are looking for a world-class PPC/SEM Manager to join our Performance Marketing Team in our amazing Copenhagen Office. Your role is straightforward: help us to grow some of the strongest and most exciting travel brands in the world: KAYAK, momondo, Cheapflights, checkfelix, mundi and SWOODOO. All this, by joining one of the most advanced and dynamic online marketing teams in the world.
Working as a PPC/SEM Marketing Manager, you will help to drive the growth of our SEM accounts in the Nordic region, work with some of the largest budgets in the industry and play a key role in defining our global strategy. Overall, you will be involved with one of the most crucial channels to ensure that we meet our ambitious targets. You love to work with numbers, have an eye for details and make some of the best ad creatives. This is a position with a lot of growth potential, that's why we value your ambition and mindset over extensive experience. It will give you the opportunity to collaborate and learn from a wide range of talented teams across marketing, analytics and engineering, enabling you to take your career to the next level. This position reports to the Search Marketing team lead, based in Berlin.
- Help managing some of the largest PPC accounts globally, both in terms of account and budget sizes
- Support all aspects of our SEM setup across the Nordics, and continuously work on identifying new ways of growing our presence on Google and Bing
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to develop and optimize the campaigns.
- Launch new accounts and campaigns based on the company’s roadmap.
- Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities within the campaigns to drive business objectives.
- Maintain clear communication with team members and share optimization insights.
- Keep up with the latest Search Marketing trends and platform features.
- Work with cross-functional account teams including engineering, localization, marketing analytics to optimize campaign performance.
- Be a vital part of defining best practices, processes and developing our suite of in-house marketing tools
- Add value as part of a global team of online marketing managers.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience managing performance-based search engine marketing campaigns.
- Analytical mindset for analysis and reporting. Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Experience in optimizing towards CTR, CPC, CPA or ROAS goals and understanding how these metrics affect each other
- Highly motivated, result oriented and a team player
- Great Ad Copy creation and optimization skills
- Fluency in English, and mother tongue Danish or Swedish
momondo is a free and inspirational global travel search site comparing cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant.
We offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that inspires people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places, cultures and ways of living. Headquartered in Copenhagen, momondo serves travellers in more than 30 international markets. momondo is managed by KAYAK.
We’re all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow travellers. As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others’ strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
6 weeks paid vacation
Day off on your birthday
Pension plan contributions
No stupid meetings
Lunch catering five days per week
An awesome office in the city center of Copenhagen
Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
A great team of social and passionate professionals
Flexible working hours
Option to work from home at least until June 2021