KAYAK is the world’s largest travel search site, helping people find the best travel choices easily by searching data from hundreds of travel sites at once.
We are currently seeking a Social Marketing Specialist within our Social and Video Activation team. This position will be responsible for driving efficient marketing efforts across our portfolio of brands, based on briefs, data insights and takeaways to rock our Social Media efforts in the US, Canada and LATAM. The ideal candidate should be a strong performer and have excellent collaboration skills as the company is located and operating across the world. The position would be based in our Cambridge, MA office. Being in a dynamic and expanding team of online marketing professionals, you will help drive meaningful marketing initiatives that are critical to growth. The position is within the focusing on supporting our brand teams globally. We operate as an in-house agency, supporting throughout the company in media buying and paid social media strategy. With this, timeliness, pro activeness, and eagerness to collaborate are strong characteristics we are looking for in a candidate. Our team is currently located across two offices - Cambridge (US) and Copenhagen (DK) and reports to the Team Lead, Social & Video Marketing based in Copenhagen.
- Manage Social Media and Video campaigns across paid activities, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Handle campaign creation, execution, and day-to-day management, optimizing according to set KPIs etc.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to develop and optimize the campaigns further.
- Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities within the campaigns and share optimization insights and ideas.
- Keep up with the latest Social Marketing trends and platform features.
- Work with cross-functional account teams including engineering, localization, marketing analytics to optimize campaign performance as well as develop new tools for automation.
- Add new value on a global scale through collaboration and knowledge sharing across regions, platforms, and marketing efforts.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Ambitious, ethical, results-oriented, collaborative, creative, inventive, highly organized, hardworking
- Expert in building effective relationships within and outside our business
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 1 years of experience in paid social advertising, preferably working with performance, content and brand focused activities
- 1 year of hands on buying experience with Facebook and Business Manager UI
- Extensive experience in optimizing towards CTR, CPC, CPA Goals or return on investment and understanding how these metrics affect each other
- Agency experience with campaign management and client and contact is a plus
- Highly analytical mindset for analysis and reporting as well as understanding of attribution models. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Excellent English verbal, written and presentation skills - Other language qualifications is great
- Multitasking, agile and motivated professional that sees opportunities and takes initiatives.
- Willingness to travel
At KAYAK, we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and Perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.