We are currently seeking an Associate Campaign Manager responsible for supporting advertising initiatives for a variety of airline, hotel, car and vacation clients. We look for ambitious individuals who love working on cross-functional teams.
This position will be based in Stamford, CT.
Resume and Cover Letter required.
- Lead all aspects of advertising campaigns from start to finish
- Analytically track and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to build and maintain relationships with clients that include ongoing strategic consultation and support
- Drive implementation of client plans across multiple teams and products
- Clearly communicate the progress of campaigns to clients and internal partners
- Ability to adjust as role and business needs evolve
Education, Experience and Skills:
- 2-3 years of experience in running advertising accounts or comparable experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding client expectations with outstanding account management
- Solid understanding of the online media industry
- Strong analytical ability
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good sense of humor and loves working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Search marketing/account management experience a plus
- Experience with third-party ad servers (DoubleClick, Atlas Solutions) a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
4 weeks paid vacation
Day off on your birthday
Generous retirement plans
Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
No stupid meetings
Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
Weekly catered lunches
Free massages from professional masseuse
Regular team events/excursions
Universal Paid Parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.