We are looking for an Associate Manager, Commercial Analytics to support KAYAK’s Commercial team in North America. This is a business-centered position, but attention to detail and strong analytical skills are very much necessary! This person should feel comfortable working with large amounts of data, be ambitious and proactive in analyzing, investigating and prioritizing information found across multiple data sets and sources. The ability to adapt to a fast pace environment is key for this position.
This position will be based in our Cambridge, MA office.
- Monitor daily performance of all verticals in North America: be on top of traffic changes, shifts in business metrics, product updates and A/B tests
- Support the North America commercial team by acting as a point of reference for data related questions, and by fulfilling all partners' reporting and internal analytics requests
- Take ownership of conversion data validation and troubleshooting processes
- Produce easy to read and insightful reports, graphs and tables for external consumption and help the commercial team understand the numbers
- Maintain and assure data quality in dashboards and reports for internal use
- Investigate discrepancies in key business metrics among different reporting and data sources
- Define the needed critical metrics and use insights to drive decisions in conjunction with the rest of the commercial team
- Continuously improve the processes and reporting capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Economics, IT, or similar
- 3+ years industry experience. Travel industry experience is a plus
- Excellent MS Excel, PowerPoint and G Suite knowledge
- Experience in big data and understanding of SQL
- Familiarity with reporting systems and software visualization tools. Knowledge of Tableau, Cognos, Salesforce a plus
- Results-oriented, with high attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and ability to learn
- Team oriented and excited to take up the challenges
- Ability to effectively liaise and communicate with other internal KAYAK team
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional masseuse
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to crafting an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.