We’re looking for a PR Manager to take complete ownership of a multi-brand PR strategy in Southern Europe, specifically France, Spain and Portugal. The PR Manager will work independently with his or her own portfolio of markets and support the wider EMEA PR team in the planning, implementation and evaluation of PR activities and projects across our brands. The PR Manager will be responsible for building and implementing our local PR strategy and deliver on a set of key PR targets for two of our brands in the region: KAYAK and momondo.
We are looking for a PR Manager with 3-6 years of proven consumer PR experience, ideally from a PR agency. The right candidate has an analytical approach to PR, can show initiative and is confident leading creative PR projects from idea to result. You’ll need to be organised, have the ability to manage multiple deadlines and have a deep understanding of the countries you’ll be managing. You will need to have native-level French or Spanich language skills, as well as exceptional English language skills.
The right candidate will join our dedicated and professional PR team in Copenhagen, and become a main driver in managing and optimising external communications and media presence in Southern Europe. The PR team in Copenhagen manages all local PR activities across EMEA in close collaboration with colleagues in Berlin, London and with PR agencies.
- Take complete ownership of implementing our PR strategy in France, Spain and Portugal, including planning, coordinating and developing a structured PR plan in close cooperation with internal teams and external PR agencies
- Monitor, evaluate and measure media presence and performance across markets
- Maintain awareness of competitor PR strategy and media presence
- Develop and manage creative campaigns, events and projects across markets
- Report market results according to set KPIs in collaboration with the PR team
- Manage media lists and enquiries, including liaising with key spokespeople
- You have a degree in Communications, PR or Journalism (similar degrees may be considered, dependent on the relevancy of your skills and experience)
- Proven working experience in PR required
- You have a proven track record designing, executing and measuring successful PR campaigns. Experience with data-driven PR will be an advantage
- You have exceptional writing and editing skills
- An aptitude for project management, from the start of a campaign to its successful completion
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and are confident talking to journalists and handling media enquiries
- You are comfortable working under pressure, and can deliver exceptional results to tight deadlines
- You’re an ambitious, motivated individual with a desire to make a difference
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You are creative, dedicated and hard working
momondo is a free, inspirational global travel search site comparing cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant. We offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that inspires people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places, cultures and ways of living. Headquartered in Copenhagen, momondo serves travellers in more than 30 international markets. momondo is managed by KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings Inc. We’re all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow travellers. As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
6 weeks paid vacation
Day off on your birthday
Pension plan contributions
Lunch catering five days per week
An awesome office in the city centre of Copenhagen
Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
A great team of social and passionate professionals
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.