KAYAK is looking for a smart and enthusiastic intern with the drive to accomplish big projects in a short time.
- Work with our email team on developing and improving emails which reach hundreds of thousands of users a day.
- Participate in innovation, design, and architecture of email system.
- College Junior-level Computer Science skills (or higher)
- Intermediate java experience (or higher)
- Solid programming fundamentals
- Enthusiasm for code quality, rigor in testing.
- High energy, hungry to learn, not afraid to ask questions
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is part of Booking Holdings Inc. and operates sites in more than 60 countries and territories.
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.