The People Operations team at KAYAK | OpenTable is all about improving the employee experience while always considering efficiency and scalability. As the HR Coordinator for LATAM, you’ll act as the connection point for all employee services and promote new ways of approaching HR core work. Every day you’ll bring hospitality, a core tenet of our culture, to life for our employees and functional partners.
In this role, you’ll work on a team of HR Coordinators from around the world to support Recruiters and HR Business Partners, while being the front door to service for our managers and employees in LATAM. If you are highly organized, great at working with people, and ready to learn, let’s talk!
- Engage new hires, coordinating all the elements of their on-boarding and serving as a resource for them and for their manager.
- Maintain accurate employee records, run HR transactions in our systems and handle report / data requests.
- Provide a speedy and efficient response to all day to day / first-line HR and benefits queries from employees.
- Process employee changes, terminations, and related processes including communications, notifications, HR systems updates, and government reporting.
- Work proactively with the team from different locations to ensure an integrated and global approach to HR service delivery.
- Support maternity / paternity leave administration.
- Assist with activities related to payroll and benefits administration.
- Be an internal champion for our employees; advancing issues as appropriate and collaborating with other teams to address their needs and concerns.
- Support LATAM VP and his directs on People related matters, liasoning with other teams and HR functions as needed.
- Plan and execute employees' engagement activities in the region.
- Experience working as a HR Administrator or experience of a graduate placement specializing in HR.
- Knowledge of current employment regulations for LATAM countries
- A continuous focus on improving the customer experience.
- An interest in asking questions to clarify or confirm key information.
- A solid attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Strong English language skills; both spoken and written.
- The ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with employees at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to handle sensitive and highly confidential information appropriately.
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with HR technology, specifically Workday, and Microsoft Office products.
- Fluency in Spanish; both spoken and written. Portuguese is a plus.
- A High degree of adaptability and flexibility to change.
- A work ethic that is self-motivated and resourceful.
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free massages
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.