- Initial Incident Response triage
- Working with Crowdstrike and Splunk
- Patching and vulnerability remediation
- Reviewing scans and alerts
- This position will be based in our Concord, MA office from January to April 2020.
- College Junior-level Computer Science or programming skills
- Understanding of Linux and or Windows operating system
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Additional technical skills
- Server hardware
- Python language experience
- Networking experience
- Enthusiasm for code quality, rigor in testing.
- High energy, hungry to learn, not afraid to ask questions
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.