We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to join the North America Media Solutions team as a part-time intern for Winter 2019 through Spring 2020. This role will primarily support the Media Solutions team based in North America.
Location and Hours:
- Cambridge, MA or Stamford, CT office
- 15-20 hours/week
- Assist with client advertising RFPs (request for proposals)
- Build client proposals
- Pull inventory for various ad products
- Build ad campaign performance decks
- Gather and troubleshoot ad deliverables
- Strong analytical ability
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Sense of humor, contagious curiosity and creativity
- Basic understanding of the digital media industry and e-commerce
- A can-do attitude with a desire to learn
- Collaborative spirit, but also able to work independently
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.