Are you looking to gain experience to kick-start your career? We are currently seeking an ambitious and highly motivated intern for the Strategic Partnerships teams based in our Barcelona Office.
- Work with KAYAK’s Global Strategic Partnerships team to handle and monitor new and existing partners.
- Support the team in a variety of requests (including reporting, integration, admin/operational, CRM, etc.)
- Support the team by taking care of specific reports for flagging specific activities/affiliates and take action accordingly
- Support the team during client meetings
- Ad hoc admin and project management duties
- Pursuing or just finalized a BA/BS degree in communications, business or related field with a strong academic record
- Availability for a full time role
- Strong analytical ability - love numbers!
- High attention to detail
- Great communicator with excellent business acumen
- Innovate, ability to think outside the box
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good sense of humor and enjoys working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding and passion for the digital media and e-commerce
- A can-do attitude with a desire to learn
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.