The People Operations team at KAYAK | OpenTable is passionate about improving the employee experience while always considering efficiency and scalability. This role will be a new addition to the global team, supporting Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners in the APAC region for HR Systems & Operations. You will partner closely with the functional experts team to develop regional standard processes and build simple and effective capabilities for HR. If you are highly organized, great at working with people, and ready to learn, we'd love to hear from you.
- Engage with new hires, coordinating all the elements of their on-boarding and serving as a resource for them and for their manager
- Maintain accurate employee records, manage HR transactions in our systems and handle report/data requests
- Provide speedy and efficient response to all day to day/first line HR and benefits queries from employees
- Process employee changes, terminations, and related processes including communications, notifications, filing and HR systems updates
- Work proactively with your counterparts from different locations to ensure a coordinated global approach to HR service delivery
- Support parental leave administration and assist with activities related to payroll and benefits administration
- Ensure new and/or revised regional processes and standard operating procedures are well understood, trained, and implemented
- Run periodic internal process audits and assessments of the control environment when needed
- Provide people analytics and reporting as required
- Assist the Global Operations Manager in building the smoothest HR processes in the HRIS system
- Previous experience working in a HR Administrator / Support role – ideally within a global organisation/team
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with HR technology, specifically Workday, and Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of current APAC employment legislation
- Customer focussed with excellent attention to detail and a focus on quality
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with employees at all levels of the organization
- The ability to handle sensitive and highly confidential information appropriately
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- Workday Certification would be a plus
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- We’re growing, so there will be plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career with us
- We like to achieve a balance between work and life so have flexible working hours and the option to work remotely as needed
- Day off for your birthday
- We've got great people and lots of tasty food and snacks