KAYAK is looking for a motivated, self starter with a passion for travel, technology, and consumer communications. If you get excited by an engaging email and are always learning about the latest marketing technology trends, this is the job for you.
This role is part of the cross-brand KAYAK-OpenTable Consumer Marketing Engagement team. It is located in the KAYAK Cambridge, MA office to closely align with the KAYAK email Product and Engineering teams on KAYAK-branded email and mobile push campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
- Tech enthusiast: Code and test email templates in HTML and adjust CSS styling to ensure proper rendering across multiple devices. Define and create audience targeting segments and launch campaigns through our email platform. Evaluate technologies to improve and optimize engagement marketing team processes and performance.
- Data lover: Dig into performance data to analyze results, identify trends and summarize key insights that will help evolve our communications strategy. Have a deep understanding of underlying data behind campaigns so you can identify new opportunities and develop campaign test plans to improve performance.
- Project manager: Run ongoing requests from multiple partners, create new and refine existing processes to improve efficiencies. Look for opportunities to streamline systems across brands (OpenTable + KAYAK’s portfolio).
- Relationship builder: Work closely with teams across the company (Data Warehouse, Business Development, Engineering) to execute on cross-functional campaigns and align on deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of related marketing experience
- Email marketing experience and familiarity with email service providers (SendGrid preferred)
- SQL proficiency a huge plus
- Comfortable with a wide variety of technologies and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Strong data analysis and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional project management skills and relationship building
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multi-tasker, self-motivated, and flexible
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.