We’re looking for a marketing leader with 5+ years of experience to help grow and optimize our engagement marketing program. In this position, you will help set the strategy for B2C communications via our email and mobile push channels while working cross functionally with global teams to lead integrated campaigns. If you’re motivated by data, passionate about the customer experience over the entire lifecycle, and have an acute knack for email and mobile push, we could be a great fit for you.
- Handle B2C marketing email strategy to drive engagement and retention efforts across the full lifecycle of customers (new to lapsed segments) and support integrated marketing strategy for the company
- Drive strategic planning for ongoing and longer-term email initiatives to support company-wide goals
- Serve as a KAYAK customer lifecycle authority and find opportunities for optimizations through all communication touchpoints
- Establish and own engagement team critical metrics and regularly report against them
- Have a strong foundation in customer formation and lifetime value analysis with knowledge of current trends and industry standard methodologies
- Drive effective implementation of projects by identifying resources, delegating work appropriately, project-managing and testing all new functions and features
- Work closely with KAYAK product and engineering teams to identify email and push notification campaign requirements, data needs, and production capabilities
- Partner cross-functionally with Brand Marketing, Product, Data Science and other teams to build new customer-facing content
- Establish a standardized testing strategy to optimize marketing tools, programs, and performance and serve as an advisor as each new test initiative launches
- Partner with Booking Holdings sister brands to build cross-brand email opportunities
- Monitor financial decisions, provide budget and forecasting recommendations, and figure out how to use resources to execute team goals and deadlines against budget
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 plus years of meaningful work experience in email marketing or marketing communications
- Strong background in database marketing and CRM infrastructure
- Expert analytical skills and ability to use data to build marketing plans
- Proven experience executing campaign testing and making strategic decisions based on results
- Comfortable with a wide variety of technologies and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Outstanding project management skills, including an ability to take inputs from a variety of internal and external sources and maintain up-to-date documentation
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Able to deliver high-quality written and verbal content, present persuasively
- Highly organized with the ability to identify and troubleshoot inefficient, unreliable processes
- A tenacious self-starter who can be a strong advocate for our customers and our business
- Experience leading large-scale marketing programs and writing customer-facing content
- Preferred: Familiarity with SQL and email service provider technology
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.