We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to join the APAC marketing team as a full time Content Marketing Lead in our Taipei office. The role is a key partner to the Marketing and SEO teams and will report to the Head of Marketing APAC.
- Assist with setting content strategy and brand narrative across marketing, product and sales teams
- Own and manage SEO content
- Coordinate with content freelancers
- Drive all content marketing initiatives to generate traffic, engagement, and leads.
- Partner with Commercial & Affiliates to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- Write and review all forms of content
- Test, measure, optimize all content marketing activities on an on-going basis with the goal of increased organic content traffic and user conversion month over month.
- At least 3 years of content marketing experience.
- Must have excellent writing abilities and an unwavering eye for detail
- Experience with various marketing and analytics tools and systems including Google Analytics, WordPress, marketing automation platforms, or other similar systems
- You are someone who isn’t afraid of responsibility and operating in an unstructured environment, your work speaks for your value.
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Fluency in written and spoken English and traditional Chinese, Mandarin version
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.