We are currently seeking an Associate Manager, Media Solutions & Sales responsible for driving digital advertising revenue for a variety of airlines, hotel, car and advertising agencies in the U.S. This person will be working closely with the Commercial team and be an integral part of the growing team for KAYAK North America.
- Effectively run your sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Close new business by aggressively contacting prospective advertisers
- Comfortable with Cold Calling and Social Selling
- Conduct in person meetings
- Build proposals and presentations
- Clearly communicate progress of campaigns to clients and internal partners
- Lead all aspects of advertising campaigns from start to finish
- Collaborate closely with the campaign management team to build and maintain relationships with clients that include ongoing strategic consultation and support
- Drive implementation of client plans across multiple teams and products
- Act as a consultant to our advertising partners and clearly communicates KAYAK’s value proposition
- Measure product performance using business and user metrics, establish relevant reports.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- 2-4 years selling digital advertising or similar work history
- Inside Sales experience preferred, but not necessary
- Excels at selling new to market products and services
- Consistent track record of meeting/exceeding targets
- Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Experienced at building effective relationships (both externally & internally)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Goal driven and ambitious self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and has demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Solid understanding of the online media industry and/or travel
- Good sense of humor and loves working in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- HUNGRY to learn
- Willingness to travel
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Excited to grow your career with a company that encourages you to pave your own way
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.