We are looking for an Analytics Associate to support KAYAK’s Commercial team in EMEA. This is a business-centered position, but attention to detail and strong analytical skills are very much necessary! This person should feel comfortable working with large amounts of data, be ambitious and proactive in analyzing, investigating and prioritizing information found across multiple data sets and sources. The ability to adapt to a fast pace environment is key for this position.
This position is based in our London office.
- Take ownership of ad inventory forecasting process
- Support business decisions of commercial team through the variable ad hoc forecasts
- Handle our customer management system (CMS) process including but not limited to: updating, coordinating and maintaining contracts, accounts etc.
- Monitor daily performance of all verticals in EMEA: be on top of traffic changes, shifts in business metrics, product updates and A/B tests
- Support the EMEA commercial team by fulfilling all partners' reporting and internal analytics requests
- Produce easy to read reports, graphs and tables for external consumption and help the commercial team understand the numbers
- Maintain and assure data quality in dashboards and reports for internal use
- Investigate discrepancies in key business metrics among different reporting and data sources
- Define the needed critical metrics in conjunction with the rest of the business team
- Continuously improve the processes and reporting capabilities
- University degree required, preferably in Business, Economics, IT, or similar
- 1-3 years online industry experience. Travel industry experience is a plus
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Experience in big data and understanding of SQL
- Familiarity with reporting systems and software visualization tools. Knowledge of Tableau, Cognos, Salesforce a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, is a must. Any additional language is a bonus
- Results-oriented, with high attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and willingness to learn
- Team oriented and excited to take up the challenges
- Ability to effectively liaise and communicate with other internal KAYAK team
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension fund
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free Massages
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Regular team events/excursions
- Flexible hours