Are you looking to gain experience to kick-start your career? We are currently seeking an ambitious and highly motivated intern for the Media Solutions, Commercial Team and Operations teams for a variety of airline, hotel, car, cruise and vacation package clients. We anticipate approximately 24 hours/week.
- Work with KAYAK’s Media Solutions to handle and monitor advertising campaigns for our partners
- Work with our Flights, Hotels and Cars teams to deliver outstanding search content for partners and users
- Ad hoc admin and project management duties
- Pursuing a BA/BS degree in communications, business or related field with a strong academic record
- Strong analytical ability - love numbers!
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good sense of humor and enjoys working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding and passion for the digital media and e-commerce
- A can-do attitude with a desire to learn
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently led subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.