Our Affiliates team promotes and runs and the Global KAYAK Affiliate program (which includes all brands across our network) and is currently one of the fastest growing Affiliate programs available.
Working closely with our Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships Asia, in the role you will be responsible for leading and growing the Affiliate channel across Taipei and Japan. Day-to-day will see you:
- Lead the end-to-end strategic partnership process. This includes developing the partner strategy, researching, prospecting and engaging potential partners, developing mutually beneficial commercial terms, contract negotiation and implementation
- Collaborate with internal teams across Account Management, Commercial Product, Marketing, Legal and Tech to successfully launch partnerships
- Set, track and report on strategic partner performance metrics
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business and its key functions across the region in order to deliver the highest impact around prospective partnerships
- This role will be based out of our Taipei office
- Language experience: Chinese and Japanese (written and verbal business level), English (conversational level)
- Experience and demonstrated success in encouraging and growing strategic business partnerships (ideally from a consultative sales background)
- Experience and understanding of Affiliate marketing (ideal)
- A proactive attitude and proven ability to be innovative in your approach and think creatively
- Adept at building and delivering clear and impactful presentations with strong communication skills with the ability to forge strong relationships with both internal and external partners
- Plus... must have a great sense of humour and enjoy working as part of a global dynamic team
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel. KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.