Are you looking for the next step in your ad operations career? KAYAK is seeking a hardworking and highly motivated Senior Leader to lead all aspects of the London-based EMEA Campaign Management team.
The dream candidate will be a natural leader who is able to work well in a fast paced environment, to tight deadlines and with contending priorities. You will need the ability to multi-task whilst not losing any attention to detail. Ideally, you'll enjoy the challenge of running multiple partners, both internal and external, utilizing excellent interpersonal skills and unfaltering charm. This person will have a solid passion for online advertising and thrive in a fast-paced, data-led environment!
This role reports to KAYAK’s Senior Director of Ad Operations EMEA and requires occasional travel.
- Develop a group of Campaign Managers - monitor their campaigns, workload and training
- Work closely across the variety of teams, Biz Ops, Finance, Media Solutions
- Collaborate closely with commercial teams to build and maintain relationships with key clients that include ongoing strategic consultation and support
- Be the main point of contact across the office for all things Ad Ops/Campaign Management
- Run all tasks within our advertising campaigns from start to finish (setup, testing creative, tagging sites)
- Troubleshoot problematic or underperforming campaigns as and when necessary.
- Provide technical support to the direct reports
- Report and analyze all advertising trends in the EMEA region
Education, Experience and Skills
- 5 years + within an Ad Ops/Campaign Management position, 2 yleading a team a team of 5 or more
- Strong technical knowledge surrounding third party ad servers, CRMs and reporting tools - DFP, Tableau, Salesforce
- Ability to prioritise workload, both individually and for the wider team
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills with a passion for building positive relationships
- Validated experience to handle agencies & in-house teams
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong knowledge of the Online Media Industry
- Experience working with multiple teams, and personalities
- A love for numbers, and analysing data
- Programmatic experience
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently run subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and Perks:
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension fund
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Regular team events/excursions
- Flexible hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.