We are looking for an LMS Administrator to join our team to help set up and run our new LMS, Cornerstone.
- Support HR LMS administration for Cornerstone LMS.
- Provide support for the Cornerstone systems and manage issues submitted.
- Provides ongoing support on the use of Cornerstone systems and tools.
- Supports the tracking and reporting of standard metrics in Cornerstone
- Produce high-quality course materials using multimedia development tools (Captivate, PowerPoint)
- Support various phases of the course development lifecycle including needs analysis, requirements gathering, solution design, course development, course deployment, and evaluation
- Performs quality assurance checks on training courses that have been developed
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships across cross-functional groups
- Assist with other Cornerstone modules as needed.
- Demonstrated experience with graphic design, eLearning software, learning technologies, and multi-media tools: Articulate, Captivate, Flash, Photoshop, WebEx, SCORM/TINCAN and/or other eLearning development tools required.
- Experience administrating, configuring, and troubleshooting learning management systems
- Experience that demonstrates knowledge, understanding, and application of administrative support skills, methods, and procedures
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to deal diplomatically with professional/business contacts, and work effectively with all levels
- Effective planning, time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to explain instructions, policies, and procedures and to present findings and conclusions clearly and concisely
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and perks
4 weeks paid vacation
Day off on your birthday
Generous retirement plans
Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
No stupid meetings
Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
Free massages from professional masseuse
Regular team events/excursions
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.