You must speak Spanish to apply for this role
KAYAK is seeking a hardworking, experienced, and highly-motivated Media Solutions Executive, to build and maintain business relationships with European media agencies and client direct. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the media agency landscape, good relationship building skills and the ability to grow new business organically. Candidates must be self-starters and able to thrive in an agile, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
This position will report into the Manager, Media Solutions EMEA. This position requires travel.
- Build and maintain business relationships with partners across flight, hotel, package, deals and rental car as well related non travel providers
- Improve existing relationships in terms of revenue generation and form new partnerships to benefit KAYAK’s product and users.
- Analyze and monitor the performance of content on KAYAK and of partnerships with third parties.
- Develop positive relationships with the KAYAK commercial teams.
- Measure product performance using business and user metrics, establish meaningful reports.
- Monitor the competitive landscape of travel search sites, identify KAYAK weaknesses, formulate/execute a plan to close the gap.
- At least one years of relevant experience, travel industry experience a plus
- Media agency sales background
- Ability to balance complex, multi-faceted relationships
- Consistent track record of exceeding expectations through outstanding project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively liaise with both internal technical teams and senior members of the KAYAK commercial team
- Good sense of humor and loves working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Fluent Spanish a must, other European languages desirable
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently handled subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and Perks:
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension fund
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Regular team events/excursions
- Flexible hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.