We are currently seeking a Campaign Manager with shown campaign KPI delivery and ownership skills.
This person will be responsible for supporting advertising initiatives for a variety of airline, hotel, car and vacation clients, upselling for current clients and also growing our customer base. He/She will be working closely with the Brazilian Commercial team and be an integral part of the growing Latin American team for KAYAK.
- Ownership of implementation process and performance for each client campaign;
- Lead all aspects of advertising campaigns from start to finish;
- Actively analyze, track and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives;
- Actively upsell & grow the clients under management to achieve Commercial quarter OKRs;
- Collaborate closely with team members to build and maintain relationships with clients;
- Clearly, communicate the progress of campaigns to clients and internal partners;
- Find opportunities for account growth across all verticals and products;
- Responsible for reporting, campaign tracking and optimization, critical metric achievements, billing, and customer happiness.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in leading advertising accounts or comparable experience;
- Language: Portuguese and Fluency in English mandatory;
- Consistent track record of exceeding client expectations with outstanding account management;
- Solid understanding of online media industry and analytical ability;
- Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment;
- High attention to detail;
- Confirmed experience with third-party ad servers (DoubleClick DCM);
- Shown experience with Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Great experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce is a plus;
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record.
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
What KAYAK can offer you
- 30 days paid vacation (CLT)
- Benefits: health plan + meal tickets
- Yearly Education bonus
- No stupid meetings
- Day off on your birthday
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.