We are looking for Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager to join our People team. This role will be driving global Diversity & Inclusion initiatives to help cultivate and embed a diverse and inclusive culture across all of KAYAK and OpenTable.
You will have a deep understanding of and passion for building an environment where everyone is able to fully express themselves and apply their talents to advance our mission - helping people experience the world through travel and dining. You'll partner with other People leaders to execute on our Diversity & Inclusion priorities and drive learning-related initiatives that make KAYAK and OpenTable a better place for everybody to work.
- Partner closely with People team, including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, and HR Business partners, as well as Employee Resource Groups and business leaders
- Assist in the development and design of impactful global diversity programs
- Develop relationships with key partners to assure that D&I L&D programs are aligned with specific business priorities and outcomes
- Improve existing enterprise programs and solutions by infusing messages that influence and drive a culture of belonging
- Establish project plans, deliverables, and timelines for execution of activities and events
- Partner with employee resource groups globally to ensure governance, support budget & charitable allocations, lead distribution lists, serve as a D&I point of contact and support marque events
- Assess, negotiate, and lead partnerships with external diversity organizations to provide diversity-related tools and resources to employees
- Coordinate and run representation at external diversity conferences and events
- Partner with key internal and external leaders to solicit necessary approvals and regular feedback
- Cultivate, educate, and support D&I Executive Sponsors
- Support the establishment and maintenance of a centralized repository of D&I tools, resources and D&I Calendar
- Coordinate with various groups and partners to maintain global diversity calendar
- Develop metrics to measure impact of initiatives and make recommendations for further improvements
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in execution through hands-on program management; able to draw meaningful insights from data to create strategy, tell a narrative and operationalize solutions
- Passionate about diversity & inclusion, employee development and engagement
- Prior experience in building and implementing diversity & inclusion initiatives.
- Ability to work and lead multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced, environment.
- Creativity and strong communication skills (research, writing, editing, presentation and speaking).
- Consultative skills
- Strong public speaking and workshop facilitation abilities
- L&D workshop design, development, implementation and analysis
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Creativity and agility to iterate quickly and test new concepts with ease
- Ability to define, scope, track and report metrics
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other locations to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you are a part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and perks
- Day off on your birthday
- Flexible hours
- No stupid meetings
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world's leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating more than 22 million diners per month via online bookings across approximately 50,000+ restaurants.
Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated more than 1 Billion diners around the world. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and the OpenTable service is available throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Australia and the UK.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status