We are currently seeking an Associate Campaign Manager responsible for supporting email and advertising initiatives for a variety of airline, hotel, car and vacation clients.
This position will be based in our Cambridge, MA office.
Resume and Cover Letter required.
- Lead all aspects of email campaigns from start to finish
- Assist on advertising campaigns on an as-needed basis
- Analytically track and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Collaborate closely with sales team to build and maintain relationships with clients that include ongoing strategic consultation and support
- Drive implementation of client plans across multiple teams and products
- Clearly communicate progress of campaigns to clients and internal partners
- Ability to adjust as role and business needs evolve
Education, Experience and Skills
- 2-3 years of experience in leading advertising and/or email accounts or comparable experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding client expectations with superior account management
- Solid understanding of online media industry
- Strong analytical ability
- Good sense of humor and loves working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Search marketing/account management experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus
- Experience with third-party ad servers (DoubleClick, Cognos, Salesforce) a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
Are you passionate about email campaigns and advertising? Are you motivated by building great client relationships? If so, we should connect!
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional masseuse
- Regular team events/excursions
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.