The Workday Time Tracking, Talent & Compensation Lead will be responsible for handling and configuring the Workday HCM system. This will be a hands-on technical role and will demand excellent knowledge of human resource business processes and methodologies along with a strong analytical skills.This role should have direct hands on experience in Workday Talent, Compensation & Time Tracking process design, configuration and implementation.
In this position you will partner with diverse business stakeholders to lead numerous projects to increase business efficiency and automate business processes in Workday. You will also be responsible for technical guidance and should be able to respond to end user requests for new features, improvements, issues investigation, plans and processes configuration and complex reports.
- Lead end-to-end functional support for Workday HCM: Time Tracking, Compensation, Talent Management & Advanced Reporting.
- Work closely with the business teams to understand functional requirements and execute them through successful implementation, testing and deployment with required documentation
- Adapt and improve existing methods, tools and procedures to build solutions to deliver on business needs
- Analyze business requirements to find configuration solutions; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Use business knowledge and expertise to find opportunities for process improvements.
- Craft relevant user guides/training/communication for the modules led by this role.
- Assist the Functional experts on building or updating the policies based on the implementation of the new features in the areas owned by this role
- Troubleshoot problems, test, and work with business to resolve issues.
- Log, route, and maintain tickets on Zendesk - ticket tracking system
- Design and develop custom reports as required for business users and senior leaders
- Provide guidance and training to business teams & the HR team on the future capabilities of the Workday and adoption blueprint.
- Act with speed, while balancing quality and compliance
- 3+ years of Workday HCM systems experience required as a configurator.
- At Least 1 Full Life Cycle of Workday Implementation experience including project management, issue management, data load, communication and change management.
- Experience with ticketing systems (Zendesk a plus).
- Day-to-day production support of the live Workday environment a plus
- Strong knowledge of HR processes, procedures and best practices
- Great interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional masseuse
- Regular team events/excursions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.