We are currently seeking a Campaign Manager responsible for supporting advertising initiatives for a variety of airline, hotel, car and vacation clients.
This position will be based in our KAYAK London office, and a competitive salary package!
This position will report into our Senior Campaign Manager.
- Manage all aspects of advertising campaigns from start to finish on a global level
- Analytically track and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Collaborate closely with sales team to build and maintain relationships with clients that include ongoing strategic consultation and support
- Drive implementation of client plans across multiple teams and products
- Clearly communicate progress of campaigns to clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to adjust as role and business needs evolve
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record, ideally in the digital space
- Significant experience working within the tech industry, on international campaign management
- Proven track record of exceeding client expectations with superior account management
- Experience working within the Travel industry
- Solid understanding of online media industry
- Strong analytical ability
- Experience with third party ad servers and reporting tools (DoubleClick, Atlas Solutions, Tableau, Salesforce, PhotoShop etc.)
- Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Search marketing/account management experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
Applications will close on June 20th 2019
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension fund
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Regular team events/excursions
- Flexible hours