KAYAK is looking for a temporary Talent Acquisition Partner to be based in our Stamford, CT office. You will be responsible for recruiting fresh talent for Finance, Legal, People, and Marketing in the US. You will also support our sister company, OpenTable's recruiting efforts.
You are a driven self-starter who is deeply passionate about candidate experience, diversity and inclusion, and being a key resource for the business.
- Handle full cycle recruitment responsibilities in partnership with your manager (sources, screen, evaluate and recommend candidates on an ongoing basis)
- Attract the best talent to KAYAK and OpenTable and engage passive candidates through networking, online databases, active sourcing, social media, employee referrals, and other creative programs while accurately tracking progress through our ATS
- Be a brand ambassador by building and maintaining the KAYAK and OpenTable employment brand
- Constantly building positive relationships with employees across the business and functions
- Pipeline talent for future roles
- Help craft and maintain tracking metrics for recruiting
- 5 years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment including prioritizing and leading multiple searches (Experience with digital roles a plus)
- Passionate about seeking passive candidates
- Demonstrable track record as a trusted advisor to hiring managers
- Ability to work autonomously with a sense of urgency
- Ability to communicate, interact, and negotiate with a variety of internal clients and external candidates
- Adaptability and flexibility in the workplace.
- Creative, results-oriented, focused on building a positive relationship, visionary
- Bachelor’s degree