We are currently seeking a Financial Planning & Analytics Manager to support the company with financial insight, analysis and perspective. The Manager of FP&A is responsible for providing Senior Management with forecasts and budgets, performance reporting, fundamental understanding of fluctuations and observed business dynamics, and other financial information to be utilized in strategic decision-making. You are ideal for this position if you love working in a dynamic, driven environment and are passionate about numbers and building something great.
This position reports directly to KAYAK’s Sr. Director of FP&A.
- You will handle financial modeling and planning and prepares leaders for review with executive management team
- Reporting and presenting to internal and external partners
- Assist senior management team in developing and preparing quarterly guidance and forecast updates to support decision-making
- Collaborate with business leadership teams to analyze and understand business drivers, trends and operating results
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting, including variance analysis
- Prepare periodic financial reports evaluating and interpreting the company’s financial performance
- Participate in the annual budgeting and strategic planning process
- Identify and recommend spending and investment alternatives across all operational areas
- Perform ad hoc analyses and support overall finance function
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- 3-5 years of professional work experience in financial planning & analysis, investment banking, consulting, corporate finance.
- Strong analytical, project management, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ideally you are a dedicated professional, motivated by ownership, keen to make a difference.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- VBA/SQL/HQL a plus
- Ability to work under deadlines and within short time constraints in a complex system and business integrated environment
- Inherent interest in operational efficiency and improving financial performance
- Ability to juggle several unique tasks at once
- Ability to handle and reconcile multiple data sources to drive insight into business performance
- International experience a plus
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional masseuse
- Regular team events/excursions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.