momondo is part of the world’s largest travel search company Kayak, helping people find the best travel choices easily by searching data from hundreds of travel sites at once. We are looking for a Search Marketing Manager in the Copenhagen Office to help us optimize our global marketing initiatives across our brands including KAYAK, momondo and CheapFlights.
This position will make you an expert on performance marketing for the region of your responsibility. It requires collaboration with the marketing, engineering teams and country managers. As part of a dynamic and expanding team of young online marketing professionals you will help drive important marketing initiatives that are critical to growth in this market. This position refers to the Search team lead based in Copenhagen.
- Own existing paid search programs and expand keyword coverage, develop compelling ad copies and optimize Google Ads, Bing Ads and Yahoo Gemini campaigns across multiple brands and countries.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to develop and optimize the campaigns.
- Launch new accounts and campaigns based on the company’s roadmap.
- Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities within the campaigns to drive business objectives.
- Maintain clear communication with team members and share optimization insights.
- Keep up with the latest Search Marketing trends and platform features.
- Work with cross-functional account teams including engineering, localization, marketing analytics to optimize campaign performance.
- Add value as part of a global team of online marketing managers.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience managing performance-based search engine marketing campaigns. Google Ads Certification a plus
- Highly analytical mindset for analysis and reporting. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required, SQL knowledge is a plus
- Extensive experience in optimizing towards CTR, CPC, CPA or ROAS goals and understanding how these metrics affect each other
- Highly motivated, result oriented and a team player
- Excellent content writing and editing skills
- Excellent English verbal, written and presentation skills.
momondo by KAYAK is a free, independent and inspirational global travel search site comparing billions of cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant.
We offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that inspires people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places cultures and ways of living.
We were founded in 2006, and today we're over 200 people from over 40 countries in our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark. momondo is managed by KAYAK, an independent subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc. We are all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow travelers.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension plan contributions
- Health insurance
- No stupid meetings
- Lunch catering five days per week
- Monthly massages
- An awesome office in the city center of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
- A great team of social and passionate professionals