As HR Manager you have full accountability across a generalist remit for the Copenhagen office. You support the organisation operationally; providing partnership and guidance to leadership and employees.
The role requires a sound understanding of Danish legislation and employment practices, and a proactive approach to understanding the business - allowing partnership and alignment with the HR Business Partners and the overall company vision.
The vacancy runs until the end of February 2020.
- Build trust-based relationships with people managers and individual contributors to implement People Team initiatives that meet the objectives of the company
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Danish legislation, which ensures advice and support is built on a foundation and understanding of legal risk.
- Proactively and effectively address complex employee relations and performance issues, including mitigating risk and managing situations that result in the best possible outcomes for the company, teams, and customers.
- Partner with HR Business Partners globally to understand the wider organizational needs of their teams, and implement strategies that meet and exceed the company objectives.
- Work as part of the wider People team to manage cyclical HR processes including engagement surveys, performance management, and merit cycle processes.
- Overall accountability for benefits, HR administration and Employee relations for Denmark.
- Provide expertise in the development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee growth and retention efforts.
- Working proactively with colleagues across the global HR Operations team to ensure an integrated approach to HR service delivery.
- Ensuring compliance of employee data and files through regular review and audit.
- Draft and update policies and letter templates to ensure compliance with changing employment legislation and practices.
- Support change management / restructuring processes.
- Work closely with Total Rewards team to provide information and support.
- Proactively looking at ways to improve the People function and contribute to the agenda.
- Be able to speak and write Danish on a native level
- Preferably you’ll come from a Global company, and be used to communicating with people in different offices
momondo is a free, independent and inspirational global travel search site comparing billions of cheap flights, hotels, and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world because traveling makes us more open-minded and tolerant.
We offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colorful travel universe that inspires people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places cultures and ways of living.
We were founded in 2006, and today we’re over 180 people from around 35 countries in our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark. momondo is managed by KAYAK, an independent subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc. We’re all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow traveller.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- No stupid meetings
- Lunch catering five days per week
- Massages at the office
- An awesome office in the city centre of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
- A great team of social and passionate professionals