We are looking for a talented, experienced, and analytical product manager to join our performance marketing team. Join KAYAK and help us to build the tools that millions of travelers use every single day. This position is based out of our office in Copenhagen, Denmark. In this role, you are going to be an essential part of our marketing organization, working alongside a team of product managers, engineers, marketing managers and data scientists helping us to achieve growth driving strategic goals.
- You help the marketing team achieve strategic goals by collaborating with all other stakeholders, internal and external
- You are running market research activities and on-board new channels and tech providers
- You scope projects and lead them through to fruition
- You streamline existing processes as well as setting up the new ones
- 2+ years of online marketing experience with working knowledge in one or more of: online & mobile display via demand side platforms (DSPs) or for an ad network, Facebook, Twitter, RTB exchanges, SEM/PPC
- Programmatic marketing experience is a strong plus
- Experience with product management, including the ability to champion products and work towards key decisions
- Highly detail-oriented and analytical abilities required
- Good business judgment, BS/BA required, technical background strongly preferred, MBA or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills at all levels of an organization
- You enjoy collaborating with teams across different cultures and timezones
- You are a great communicator to explain product decisions and the rationale behind them
- You know how to encourage, motivate and support the people around you to get things done
- You love numbers and use them as insights for innovation and decision-making
- A passion for travel is a big Plus
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension plan contributions
- Health insurance
- No stupid meetings
- Lunch catering five days per week
- Monthly massages
- An awesome office in the city centre of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
- A great team of social and passionate professionals
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.