KAYAK is looking for an Android enthusiast with some basic knowledge of programming for Android. Good candidates will be passionate about emerging mobile technologies and making beautiful and robust apps.
- Develop features for the KAYAK Android phone and tablet apps
- Participate in innovation, design and architecture of the apps
- College Junior-level Computer Science or programming skills
- Solid programming fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of Android developer tools and Android developer environments
- Experience with network programming and consuming third party APIs a big plus
- Java experience a plus
- Passionate about mobile development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about building great products and attention to detail
- Team player who likes to engage at a professional and personal level
- Excellent technical communication skills
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.