KAYAK is looking for brainy and hardworking software engineering interns with the dedication to accomplish awesome projects in a short time. You will taking part in every stage of our engineering process, from idea generation, to coding and testing.
Responsibilities / Activities
- You will work closely with either front-end, back-end or data engineering teams based globally
- You will brand new and existing features with the help of your mentor
- You will diagnose and identify the source of reported issues and will learn how to achieve the results in a timely manner
- You have college Junior-level Computer Science or programming skills
- You can perform with solid programming fundamentals
- SQL experience is valued, but not required
- You are able to communicate freely in English
- Real passion for code quality, rigor in testing
- Strong analytical mindset
- Should have some opinions about front end or back end technology
- High energy, hungry to learn, not afraid to ask questions
- Team member who loves to engage at a professional and personal level
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- A great team and an environment that will help you to develop your skills
- The chance to work on world known product
- A competitive compensation package
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free Yoga classes
- Regular team events/excursions