Trade your daily grind for a career that lets you show off your passion for travel. Join KAYAK to work on the tools that millions of travelers use every day. Make them good, make them great, make them your favorite. Work with us to deliver the best personalized results, latest travel trends and the travel tools that our users dream of. Plus, you’ll get to try out your craziest ideas during our HackWeeks. And you’ll get to be the first to play with new and exciting travel features (while getting paid for it).
We are looking for smart, self-motivated and enthusiastic frontend developers with a passion for learning and delivering. You will join the team in Cambridge that is responsible for developing compelling user experiences that are the face of KAYAK for millions of users every day. You’ll work closely with other teams to develop innovative features and keep our product a step ahead of the competition. If you're an engineer who loves traveling and wants to work on a team of similarly talented, driven individuals, we'd love to hear from you.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience developing web applications
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math)
- Experience building layouts using CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of performance considerations, especially with respect to browsers
- Experience working in Java, C#, or a similar object-oriented language
- Ability to debug issues in a full-stack environment
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional masseuse
- Regular team events/excursions
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.