We are currently seeking for a Market Lead who will be at the center of our activities in México, establishing KAYAK business and coordinating business development, ad sales, product, PR & Marketing & affiliates activities.
This position will be remotely based in Mexico City, and involves traveling. The Market Lead will report to and be supported by the Regional Director, who holds the market responsibility.
Please submit all applications in English.
- Build business relationships with partners in flight, hotel, car rental and others
- Coordinate new business deals (performance and branding) and evaluation of existing deals in conjunction with the Commercial Manager and Regional Director.
- Prospect affiliate partners bringing efficient traffic to KAYAK
- Prospect and manage barters, content partnerships and any kind of alliances that leverages business
- Prospect and Manage Kayak LATAM's sale of advertising placements to new and existing partners
- Identify gaps & maximize existing relationships in terms of revenue generation
- Help coordinating localization efforts and optimization of the local KAYAK site, with our central IT, quality management and marketing departments, to provide the best user experience possible
- Work along with Commercial and Marketing teams to identify opportunities for Mexico Market
- Help to manage the PR agency and coordinate PR efforts; act as a representative of the brand in the market, supported by the Regional Director & LATAM Senior Marketing Manager
- Synergy with other Country and Commercial Managers to identify and enhance synergies between markets
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, travel industry experience a plus
- Deep knowledge of Mexican online environment (Background in Travel is a plus).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill is a must (Advanced Excel is a plus)
- Fluency in Spanish & English is a must (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Relevant experience in online industry; knowledge of marketing and tracking
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted relationships
- Self-starter and ability to work independently and remotely
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations through superior project management
- Ability to manage projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Ability to effectively liaison with both internal technical teams and senior members of KAYAK
- Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- Ability to work remotely
- BA/BS degree required, graduate degree preferred
- Travel requirement: 25%
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Day off on your birthday
- 4 week paid vacations
- No stupid meetings & Flexible hours