Kava Labs is hiring a full-time Business Development Manager for Kava’s DeFi lending platform. As a member of the Business Development North America team you will be responsible for establishing and managing growth and partnerships. More specifically, this role will be tasked with growing high value accounts on Kava and expanding the reach and impact of Kava’s content and communications over traditional finance media, crypto/blockchain media and influencers, and industry events.
What You Will Do.
- Grow Kava Assets Under Management (AUM): You will be directly responsible for sourcing and delivering high-value clients to onboard their assets onto Kava. These clients will be in the form of crypto hedge funds, family offices, high net worth individuals, and other related clientele.
- Grow Kava Partnerships: Build and bring with you strong 1:1 relationships with key crypto business, opinion leaders, and other influencers of the crypto industry to WIN deals with Kava.
- Elevate Kava to the #1 DeFi project: In conferences and other presentation venues make North America understand that Kava is unique and the premier DeFi project for North American users.
Who You Are.
- 3+ years of full-time experience in a meaningful role in an influential crypto organization.
- A passionate crypto enthusiast and trader that deeply understands the motives of crypto users and traders
- Familiar with the emerging DeFi landscape and what differentiates projects from one another
- An active social media user including Telegram, Twitter, Wechat, Reddit, and other platforms where crypto users live
What We Offer.
🤩 Work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
🤓 A learning environment where you can deep-dive into the frontier of blockchain
technologies and make an impact to active users
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Competitive stock options
🤫 Token grants for exploration, investment, and/or profit
💪 Monthly stipend for health and wellness
🏝 Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
🦷 Medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance for employees
👵 401(k) with match
🏡 A remote work environment with an international and diverse team
Benefits, perks and policies are subject to change and eligibility may vary based on location.
About Kava Labs.
Kava Labs is focused on democratizing financial services and making them openly accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world. We started out by building the Kava blockchain, a foundational platform designed to provide the most safe, secure, and reliable experience for accessing Decentralized Financial(DeFi) apps and services. Today that platform manages over $1B in assets on behalf of users and is growing rapidly.
We are a remote-first, globally distributed team that values first principle thinking, experimentation, and learning to ensure long-term success. We are not dogmatic in our approach, but we are relentless in our pursuit to create impactful technology for the future.
We have a diverse set of backgrounds, skills, and culture but we’re all united in our passion about building new open financial infrastructure — together, so that our efforts will make a real impact and create lasting change in the world.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Kava is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
Recruitment agencies and consultants may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Kava Labs does not accept unsolicited agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Kava Labs.