As the Executive Assistant to Kava Labs’ Leadership you will be working alongside our world-class crypto team in the fast-paced emerging industry of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. You will be responsible for managing and interfacing with the internal team as well as the outside world as we continue to grow a massively valuable new financial ecosystem.
In this role your main objective is to positively impact Leadership's company focus and productivity. This role isn’t for someone who just wants to put in their hours, this role is for someone who wants to work with a company in a high growth phase to help build, test, and iterate rapidly to make new things happen. We are looking for your experience and perspective to contribute to our growing company and culture! We are a 100% distributed workforce with teams in the US, Canada, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. This is a full time remote position, based in the US only and is contract-to-hire.
What You Will Do.
- Support Leadership Team
- Prepare, participate, take minutes and follow-up Leadership meetings.
- Develop action plans and coordinate executive team meetings.
- Daily managing and updating of calendars and schedules.
- Create and edit various presentations (ie: investor decks).
- Manage key action items and keep projects moving to completion.
- Handle email and communication on behalf of Leadership.
- Event planning for executive meetings and offsite events both US and international.
- Arrange international and domestic travel including flights, hotel and transportation.
Who You Are.
- Extremely detail oriented and driven. Have a passion for learning, anything, even if it feels above your head.
- High degree of responsiveness. Provide quick responses to email requests and phone calls.
- Willingness to create and express new ideas in digestible ways.
- You are laser focused on execution and efficiency.
- You love working in an environment that is constantly experimenting and iterating quickly.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to represent a world class company.
How You Will Succeed.
- 3+ years as an Executive Assistant to a C-level team.
- Previous remote and startup environment experience.
- Proficiency in Google Suite/Workspace, Keynote, Slack.
- Engineering mindset and previously worked w/ engineering team.
- Experience working with multicultural teams and time zones.
- Detailed oriented, organized and comfortable communicating with executives.
- Willingness to learn and take on additional tasks and projects outside of role expectations.
- Work Central and/or Pacific time zone for best support.
- Ability to balance multiple conflicting priorities and shifting schedules.
- Recruiter phone interviewer 45 to 60 minutes
- Hiring Manager Zoom video 30-45 minutes
- Executive Zoom interview 30-45 minutes
- Determine contract terms
What We Offer
About Kava Labs.
We are a remote-first, globally distributed team that values first principle thinking, experimentation, and learning to ensure long-term success. We are not dogmatic in our approach, but we are relentless in our pursuit to create impactful technology for the future.
We have a diverse set of backgrounds, skills, and culture but we’re all united in our passion about building new open financial infrastructure — together, so that our efforts will make a real impact and create lasting change in the world.
Kava Labs is backed by leading investors in the blockchain space including Ripple, Digital Asset Fund, Arrington Capital, LemnisCap, Coil Technologies, 2020 VC, Hard Yaka, UniValues Associates, and Robot Ventures.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Kava is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
All applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
Recruitment agencies and consultants may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Kava Labs does not accept unsolicited agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Kava Labs.