Kava Labs is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager and a knowledgeable crypto enthusiast. Kava Labs is a DeFi platform, a blockchain solution enabling decentralized stable coins, bonds, and lending for crypto users. As our Marketing Manager you will drive positive messaging to the global community who will trust your industry knowledge to promote the Kava brand. You will work on communications strategy and planning while leading PR campaigns, budgets, and timelines.
We are looking for your experience and perspective to contribute to our growing company culture! We are a 100% distributed workforce with teams in the US, Canada, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. This is a full time remote position and based in North America. You will work alongside a team of world class crypto experts on an open-source project that transfers millions of dollars in assets daily, providing the financial primitives for the next evolution in crypto.
What You Will Do.
- Plan, execute and iterate on all digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on media coverage performance of all campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage and coordinate responses from media inquiries and corporate communication requests.
- Experienced in developing and executing on a variety of communications campaigns, multichannel PR campaigns to amplify brand-level stories to media outlets.
- Research industry innovation, upcoming trends, and best practices to make recommendations based on consumer behavior and market trends.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (engineering and product) to develop materials, and deliver new features and products to market.
- Own product marketing to plan, manage, and execute marketing support for product launches.
- Make data-driven decisions when iterating and optimize campaigns, determining product-market fit, evaluating campaign performance, and setting goals.
- Oversee our brand guidelines throughout all marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness and generate interest in our different product offerings.
- Understand the product and service offerings and approach of key competitors.
Who You Are.
- 5+ years as a successful Marketing Manager building a strong presence and engagement in crypto/fintech related fields.
- Advanced experience with HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Experience in media relations and corporate communications within the global crypto space.
- Success creating marketing position, brand, and narrative within crypto/fintech related fields.
- A proven track record of work experience and results in digital marketing.
- Highly creative with past experience devising digital marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
- Experience with a startup environment and financial services industry a plus.
- Commitment to values of diversity, equity, and inclusion reflected in all aspects.
What We Offer.
About Kava Labs.
Kava Labs is focused on democratizing financial services and making them openly accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world. We started out by building the Kava blockchain, a foundational platform designed to provide the most safe, secure, and reliable experience for accessing Decentralized Financial(DeFi) apps and services. Today that platform manages over $1B in assets on behalf of users and is growing rapidly.
We are a remote-first, globally distributed team that values first principle thinking, experimentation, and learning to ensure long-term success. We are not dogmatic in our approach, but we are relentless in our pursuit to create impactful technology for the future.
We have a diverse set of backgrounds, skills, and culture but we’re all united in our passion about building new open financial infrastructure — together, so that our efforts will make a real impact and create lasting change in the world.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Kava is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
All applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
Recruitment agencies and consultants may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Kava Labs does not accept unsolicited agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Kava Labs.