As our Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the execution of brand awareness initiatives across all of our channels including social, community and media as well as supporting key marketing initiatives that leverage account based marketing and marketing automation techniques and tools. In addition, the role will directly contribute to content led lead and demand generation programs and will help to strengthen our engagement with our users and the marketplace..
This is a unique opportunity to get hands-on involvement, tap into your creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills to drive successful marketing campaigns and strengthen Kava’s brand and community. You will make an impact on marketing efforts and across the spectrum of demand generation, website optimization, campaign management, digital advertising, and more. We’re a fast-paced and results-oriented team, so we’re in search of a go-getter!
We are looking for your experience and perspective to contribute to our growing company culture! This is a full time remote position and located in North America. We are a 100% distributed workforce with teams in the US, Canada, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. You will work alongside a team of world class crypto experts on an open-source project that transfers millions of dollars in assets daily, providing the financial primitives for the next evolution in crypto.
What You Will Do.
- Measures, and reports the performance of digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals.
- Creates and maintains educational resources and materials.
- Edit, deploy, and evaluate recurring email, social, content, and brand equity campaigns to increase usage, brand awareness and revenue across the board.
- Research the market, analyze trends/website analytics, and campaign reporting to propose customer acquisition optimizations and actionable insights across the websites that will be useful to advertisers, clients, and day-to-day stakeholders.
- Supports community and business development organizations as project manager across content led messaging campaigns.
- Use strategic digital marketing efforts to recruit, nurture and convert new customers.
- Design marketing creative assets, including emails, banner ads, and infographics on an as-needed basis.
- Work closely with Growth/Social Media, content, web and Community Manager and help identify new opportunities and recommendations for alternatives on less engaging activities based on data and insight knowledge.
- Develop and implement content and campaign strategy to drive traffic, engagement, and sales, as well as increase brand awareness and further our brand mission.
Who You Are.
- Proficient in Marketing Automation, CRM and Account Based Marketing techniques and tools (Hubspot).
- Proficient with SEO campaign tools (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager), Content management system.
- Experienced with social media analytics tools and 3rd party listening tools.
- Understand platform insights, and constantly look to improve company output and retention.
- Excellent advertising and email copy writing skills. - additional language is a plus.
- Able to adapt and adjust in a fast paced changing digital environment is a must.
How You Will Succeed.
- 3+ years prior marketing work experience.
- Proficient in marketing automation, demand generation, email marketing, lead nurturing, and campaign execution.
- Experience with Hubspot and Google Analytics or equivalent marketing automation required.
- Exhibits initiative, persistence, passion, strong work ethic and focused on measurable outcomes.
- Be highly collaborative and effective working across functional teams and organizations.
- A self-starting and ambitious attitude who thrives in a startup environment.
- Bachelor in Marketing/Communications (preferred).
- Commitment to values of diversity, equity, and inclusion reflected in all aspects.
What We Offer.
About Kava Labs.
Kava Labs is focused on democratizing financial services and making them openly accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world. We started out by building the Kava blockchain, a foundational platform designed to provide the most safe, secure, and reliable experience for accessing Decentralized Financial(DeFi) apps and services. Today that platform manages over $1B in assets on behalf of users and is growing rapidly.
We are a remote-first, globally distributed team that values first principle thinking, experimentation, and learning to ensure long-term success. We are not dogmatic in our approach, but we are relentless in our pursuit to create impactful technology for the future.
We have a diverse set of backgrounds, skills, and culture but we’re all united in our passion about building new open financial infrastructure — together, so that our efforts will make a real impact and create lasting change in the world.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Kava is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
All applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
Recruitment agencies and consultants may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Kava Labs does not accept unsolicited agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Kava Labs.