Kava Labs is focused on democratizing financial services and making them openly accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world. We started out by building the Kava blockchain, a foundational platform designed to provide the most safe, secure, and reliable experience for accessing Decentralized Financial(DeFi) apps and services. Today that platform manages over $1B in assets on behalf of users and is growing rapidly.
As Content Manager at Kava Labs you will be responsible for developing Kava’s global content strategy across all our owned media channels including our website, community channels, social media, and blog. Clear and consistent content is a critical heart beat of any open source cryptocurrency project. As Kava’s content leader, you will be responsible for identifying the most important content for our communities and consistently delighting them with relevant and well-produced digital activations. This is a full-time US based, remote position but will consider candidates in other countries that can work US time zones. We are looking for your experience and perspective to contribute to our growing company and culture! We are a 100% distributed workforce with teams in the US, Asia-Pacific, and Europe.
What You Will Do.
- Build the foundation: You'll take charge of establishing Kava's content strategy and manage our content calendar, filling it with relevant topics that resonate with Kava’s audiences of users, traders, and blockchain enthusiasts.
- Tell our story: Help the blockchain world understand what makes us unique. As we continue to grow, define the narratives and stories that will excite and inspire Kava’s communities while building confidence with our audiences.
- Create, create, create: Grow our presence with brilliant content that speaks to the emotions of traders and tech enthusiasts. Show the crypto community what best-in-class content looks like on our social and editorial channels.
- Keep us at the top: Analyze the impact of what we put out into the world. Use those results to keep us informed and always moving our strategy forward. Research industry trends and evangelize our brand to stay ahead of the competition.
- Drive it home: Ensure all our content plans come to fruition by managing the day-to-day operations of content ideation, selection, development, and delivery across various channels.
Who You Are.
- 5+ years of content management, growth marketing and social media management
- A passionate crypto enthusiast and trader that deeply understands the motives of crypto users and traders
- Familiar with the emerging DeFi landscape and what differentiates projects from one another
- Strong English writing, editing and communication skills
- An active social media user including Telegram, Twitter, Wechat, Reddit, and other platforms where crypto users live
- Self motivated and thrives in a startup environment
- Committed to values of diversity, equity, and inclusion reflected in all aspects
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Bonus if you are:
- Fluent in Chinese, Korean, Russian, Vietnamese and/or Spanish
What We Offer.
🤩 The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders.🤓 A learning environment where you can deep-dive into the frontier of blockchaintechnologies and make an impact to active users.💰 Competitive salary.📈 Competitive stock options.🤫 Token grants for exploration, investment, and/or profit.💪 $200 monthly stipend for health and wellness.🏝 Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off.🦷 Medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance for employees.👵 401(k) matching.🏡 A remote work environment with an international and diverse team.
We are a remote-first, globally distributed team that values first principle thinking, experimentation, and learning to ensure long-term success. We are not dogmatic in our approach, but we are relentless in our pursuit to create impactful technology for the future. We have a diverse set of backgrounds, skills, and culture but we’re all united in our passion about building new open financial infrastructure — together, so that our efforts will make a real impact and create lasting change in the world.
With backing from leading blockchain investors including Ripple, Digital Asset Fund, and Arrington XRP Capital, we’re constantly pushing the bounds of DeFi and blockchain technology to bring new products and innovation to the world.
💡Pro Tip: Referrals from our network of partners and friends gets you to the head of the line! If you submit a generic form response we won't respond to you. Stand out with the content you send us and show us your content skills!
Our Commitment to Diversity
Kava is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
All applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
Recruitment agencies and consultants may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Kava Labs does not accept unsolicited agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Kava Labs.