Katana Graph is an AI-powered graph intelligence company providing faster, deeper and more accurate insights on massive and complex data.. Our graph Intelligence platform fuses an unparalleled combination of novel graph algorithms, graph neural network architectures and hardware acceleration to rapidly identify data patterns, anomalies and business insights at unmatched scale and performance.
“Graph AI is the Next Frontier” – if you are looking for the next big thing in the space of Graphs, Business Intelligence, Deep Learning then Katana is the way forward.
- Our customers include top chip manufacturers, bio pharmaceuticals companies, top financial institutions and many pilots at Fortune 500 companies.
- Katana’s technology is born out of decade of research at UT Austin that was funded by several DARPA projects and BEA System
- Formed as a business entity in early 2020 we landed a 28.3 million dollars in Series A funding led by Intel Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, Redline Capital, WRVI and Nepenthe Capital.
- Our technology excels in Intrusion Detection, Cybersecurity, AML, Fraud Detection, Root Cause Analysis, Supply Chain, Graph Neural Networks and Graph Analytics as top use cases.
If you’re a go-getter and enjoy a rapid growth company? Let’s talk!
As a Technical Sales Specialist you will build relationships with top companies as a Katana evangelist. You’re an energetic and organized self-starter and a crucial driver of revenue growth for the company. You will take ownership of the relationship proactively managing the technical relationship online, onsite and over the phone.
As a Technical Sales Specialist you will be:
- Learning and evangelizing our graph intelligence platform and mastering various use case implementations.
- Participating in functional and technical discovery sessions with our customers.
- Learn to perform Katana installations, and be a client consultant on architecture, deployment, and design discussions.
Required qualifications: [1-5 years of professional experience]
- Experience with Python, Cypher and/or SQL
- Experience with Linux, shell, and one of the Cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Understanding of Cloud Technologies - Docker, Virtualization, Elastic Computing, Networking and Linux, GPU
- Enthusiastic customer- and solution-oriented team player
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% (Post-Covid)
- Technical degree (CS/IT/Eng/ITSec) or equivalent experience
Plus, points for:
- Prior Graph Experience (Neo4j, DataStax Graph, Amazon Neptune, TigerGraph, AnzoGraph, ArangoDB , JanusGraph, OrientDb, StarDog, NetworkX, GraphFrames )
- Data Science, Graph algorithms, Graph ML, Graph Neural Networks (GNN), ML/AI Ops
- Data Engineering and/or ETL tools/libraries
- Cypher, Gremlin, Relational, NoSQL database experience, Big Data, Business Intelligence, and Analytics.
- Experience with containers and resource managers (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, YARN)
- Hadoop, Spark, Distributed Parallel database experience
- Vertical experience in any of the following - Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Supply Chain, telecom, .. show us more