Katana Graph is an enterprise graph computing system and storage engine. Our technology is the world’s fastest graph processing engine, providing compelling scalability and programmability advantages.
Building on decades of experience in developing state-of-the-art distributed systems, Katana Graph is bringing together experts in hardware acceleration, cloud computing, storage systems, and high-performance computing to help create the platform of the future for data processing and analysis in this new world of specialized hardware and revitalized algorithms.
Katana Graph recently completed a $28.5 million Series A financing round led by Intel Capital with participation from existing and new investors including WRVI Capital, Nepenthe Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, and Redline Capital.
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will translate customer solutions needs, data, and analytics requirements to product technical capabilities. You will be responsible for understanding customer needs, industry best practices and product capabilities, and you will collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful delivery across these three fronts.
- Work closely with customers to understand their data and business requirements
- Communicate complex problems to customers in layman’s terms and work with internal teams to resolve them
- Propose, design, implement and validate specific analytics workflows
- Research advanced technologies and give guidance to customers about best practices from data ingestion to deployment and maintenance
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Collaborate across teams and drive product development based on customer feedback
- Understand the business’ processes
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- PhD in Computer Science (or related fields) with 1+ years of related experience or Master’s in Computer Science (or related fields) with 5+ years of related experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with analytics workflows preferably graph analytics and databases
- Broad understanding of graph technology topics
- Analytics and problem-specific skills
- Very good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to explain complex problems and algorithms in layman's terms
- Experience with Python, bash scripting (working experience with C++ added advantage)
- Experience with big data or machine learning algorithms
- Locations: Austin, TX; Santa Clara, CA