Katana Graph is an AI-powered graph intelligence company providing faster, deeper and more accurate insights on massive and complex data.. Our graph Intelligence platform fuses an unparalleled combination of novel graph algorithms, graph neural network architectures and hardware acceleration to rapidly identify data patterns, anomalies and business insights at unmatched scale and performance.
“Graph AI is the Next Frontier” – if you are looking for the next big thing in the space of Graphs, Business Intelligence, Deep Learning then Katana is the way forward.
- Our customers include top chip manufacturers, bio pharmaceuticals companies, top financial institutions and many pilots at Fortune 500 companies.
- Katana’s technology is born out of decade of research at UT Austin that was funded by several DARPA projects and BEA System
- Formed as a business entity in early 2020 we landed a 28.3 million dollars in Series A funding led by Intel Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, Redline Capital, WRVI and Nepenthe Capital.
- Our technology excels in Intrusion Detection, Cybersecurity, AML, Fraud Detection, Root Cause Analysis, Supply Chain, Graph Neural Networks and Graph Analytics as top use cases.
About the role:
As a Developer Advocate, work with a large developer audience from around the world, where you help build the Katana Graph community, as you evangelize our story and inspire new and existing ways for users to build and utilize the Katana Graph products.
Your strong relationships with developers, will enable you to help support developers building with Katana Graph, by producing samples, workshops, documentation, and office hours. You’ll foster developer communities, championing their interests and translating their feedback into actionable product insights. This role can either be performed in-person in Austin, Tx or remote from within the United States.
In this role you will:
Create momentum and drive adoption of the product through your interactions with developers building applications and businesses with Katana Graph
Champion Katana Graph’s products in person and online by presenting at conferences, writing technical tutorials, publishing articles and videos
Communicate with the Developer Community in these forums:
- Discussion Forums
- Direct or group calls with practitioners
- Technical Demos/Tools
- Social Media
Build inspiring demos, sample apps, and continuously improve the developer experience of our APIs and SDKs
Identify strategic partnership opportunities to grow our developer community
Influence the direction of our developer products by gathering insights from our developer community
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Creative, empathetic, communicative, and clever
- Confident and comfortable presenting to different types of audiences, large and small
- Adept at communicating technically complicated topics simply and elegantly
- Strong hands-on developer who is comfortable with full-stack development
- Strong writing skills and comfort writing technical documentation and blogs
- Intellectually curious, with great problem-solving skills
In this role, you can expect to:
- Engage and communicate with our community, triage and prioritize urgent issues for escalation to Product and Engineering
- Help to troubleshoot and reproduce potential bugs raised via Github and other forums
- Help standardize and redefine our open source management strategy to improve developer experience
- Drive and coordinate community feedback to influence product roadmap
- Coordinate community calls with our Core Contributors
- Answer community questions on discussion forums
- Build technical tools and demos to help communicate key changes or integrations with our tools
- Coordinate with User Experience and Design teams to ensure excellent developer experiences across tools as they are created
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years in a technical role focused on cloud technologies or equivalent education
- Experience with Git, Github workflows, and actions
- Experience with automation or delivery pipelines
- You have experience with Graph databases
- You are passionate about Developer Experience
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You have a customer service mindset
- You love to solve problems and architect solutions
- You have excellent people skills
You should include these in your application:
- Projects & code you’re proud of
- Products you’ve worked on
- Links to your blog or your profile in online communities like GitHub, Twitter, Quora, orStack Overflow
- Languages you are fluent in, both human and technical
- What you find most interesting about Katana Graph
Katana Graph embraces inclusion and diversity. We don’t discriminate by race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.